Welcome to Stay Hooked! This program is a cool way to book practice sessions for TWC Learn to Windsurf students and recent graduates. It uses a flexible “credit” system to let you pick and choose when you want to go. Most Stay Hooked sessions run at the same time as our regular lessons but we are expecting that you can practice independently with just informal supervision from our instructors.
How it works:
- Stay Hooked bookings are made on our SuperSaas registration system Here >>
- Search the calendar on SuperSaas and click on the session you want to book.
- New participants will be prompted to create an account and buy credits.
- Existing participants can login and use their existing credits to book a session.
- Each session uses one credit.
- Credits are sold in packages: $150 for four credits; $250 for 8 credits; and $325 for 12 credits. Single “top up” credits will be sold in mid-August for $37.50 ea. HST is extra on all prices.
- You must be a TWC member and have completed Next Step or higher within the past three years.
- You can only book a session five days or less in advance ( “five day booking window”).
- If you want to change or cancel a session you have booked, you must do it a minimum of two days in advance (“two day change/cancellation cut off”). If you change or cancel before the cut off, you can reuse your credit but if you are too late, your credit will be lost.
- Any unused credits remaining at the end of the season will be cancelled with no refund.
Other things to know:
- Try to book as soon as you can within the five day booking window to make sure you get a spot.
- There are usually only a handful of spaces available for each Stay Hooked session. Therefore, the number of credits in circulation will probably be greater than the available spots per session. TWC will try to keep a reasonable balance between the number of credits in circulation and the number of spots in each session. However, we cannot guarantee that you will always get a spot in the session you want.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
May 29, 2016