Bookings and Cancellations:
- Participants must become TWC members to participate in Step UP, Voyage, Social SUP or practice sessions. However, Beginner is open to non-members.
- Any unused credits remaining on September 30 will expire with no refund. These unused credits cannot be carried forward to the following season.
- Participants who wish to cancel a session that they have booked must make the cancellation online at least 2 days in advance or else the credit will be forfeited. No refunds will be offered for cancellations that are not made early enough.
- All participants must be at least 18 yrs old and able to swim at least 25 meters independently.
- All courses are subject to change or cancellation at the discretion of TWC
- TWC sometimes takes photos or videos of club activities, including LearntoSUP lessons, for use on its web site or other promotional purposes. Any participants who do not want their images to be used must notify TWC in writing immediately after registering.
For further information, email us here >>.